Rabeprazole 20mg and Domperidone 10mg Tablets are used for the treatment of patients suffering from gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GERD). These also treat certain stomach and esophagus difficulties (such as ulcers, acid reflux). These work by diminishing the quantity of acid your stomach makes and relieve the symptoms such as difficulty in swallowing, heartburn and continual cough. The medication helps to mend the acid damage to the esophagus and stomach as well as it helps in preventing ulcers and the cancer of the esophagus. Rabeprazole lies to a class of medicates famed as Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs).How to use Rabeprazole and Domperidone Tablets?
- Read the Medicine Guide as well as the Patient Information Leaflet if accessible from your druggist before you start taking these medicines. If you have some queries, ask them with your doctor or pharmacist, immediately.
- Take your dosages by mouth with or without food as suggested by your doctor, normally 1 to 2 times daily. Swallow the whole tablet with water and don't chew, crush or split the tablets. Doing so can free all of the drugs at once, enhancing the risk of side effects.
- Take the dose 30 minutes before the meal as recommended by your doctor, usually one time daily.
- You can also use it by opening the capsule and sprinkle its contents onto a small quantity of soft food (such as apple sauce or yogurt) or some liquid. But the liquid that you use should be at or below room temperature. Swallow the total mixture within 15 minutes of readying it. Do not chew the prepared substance.
- The dosage and duration of treatment are settled on your medical status and effect to treatment. In children, the dosage also depend on their weight.
- If required, antacids may be consumed along with this medication. Be cautious if you are taking sucralfate before or after the dosage of this medicine.
- Use this medication on a regular basis to get the most advantage from it. Continue to take this medicament for the prescribed duration of treatment even if you are feeling finer.