Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and Tricholine Citrate Syrup
Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Drug Type
- General Medicines
- Tricholine Cyproheptadine Sugar Free Syrup
- Physical Form
- Formulations Form
- Increase Immunity
- As Per Physician
- Dosage Guidelines
- As Per Physician
- 100 Unit
- Storage Instructions
- Cool, Dry and Dark place
Prepared by our proficients of manufacturing unit with the utilization of forward-looking technology, we are offering an array of Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and Tricholine Citrate Syrup that works by blocking the state of histamine to lessen the allergy symptoms. The syrup is an appetite tonic that comes with Multi-Vitamin and is utilized for power and energy. In addition to this, our provided Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and Tricholine Citrate Syrup treats mild and uncomplicated hives. Offered with enhanced shelf life these products are available in safe and time-tested packaging.
Before using Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride and Tricholine Citrate Syrup:
There are some medical conditions that may act with this medicine. It is essentially suggested if you have any of the following medical conditions, particularly if any of the following:
- If the woman patient is pregnant or she is planning to become one, as well as in the duration of breast-feeding.
- Consult you doctor if you are taking any herbal preparation, or dietary supplement, prescription or nonprescription medicine.
- If you have allergic reaction to medicines and such substances.
- If you have a history of kidney problems, overactive thyroid, heart problems high blood pressure, asthma, stomach, glaucoma or increased pressure in the eye, bladder, troubled urinating, intestine blockage, prostate difficulties or seizures.
Some medications may interact with cyproheptadine syrup. Talk to your health care provider if you are taking any other medicament, particularly, which are mentioned below:
- MAOIs (eg, phenelzine)as they may enhance the endangerment of cyproheptadine syrup's side effects.
- Selective serotonin re-uptake substances (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because their power may be reduced by cyproheptadine syrup.
- This is not an absolute list of all the medical interactions, which may occur. Inquire your health care provider if this syrup may interact with some other medicament you are taking. Confirm with your health care provider if you are doing any changes in the dosages of the medicine.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Bottle with Carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India