Tricholine Cyproheptadine Sugar Free Syrup
Product Code : TRICYP Syrup
Brand Name : TRICYP Syrup
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Drug Type
- General Medicines
- Tricholine Cyproheptadine Sugar Free Syrup
- Physical Form
- Formulations Form
- Suitable For
- Children, Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person, Suitable For All
Prepared by our proficients of manufacturing unit with the utilization of forward-looking technology, we are offering an array of Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride Tricholine Citrate Syrup that works by blocking the state of histamine to lessen the allergy symptoms. The syrup is an appetite tonic that comes with Multi-Vitamin and is utilized for power and energy. In addition to this, our provided Sugar Free Tricholine Cyproheptadine Syrup treats mild and uncomplicated hives. Offered with enhanced shelf life these products are available in safe and time-tested packaging.
Before using Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride Tricholine Citrate Syrup:
There are some medical conditions that may act with this medicine. It is essentially suggested if you have any of the following medical conditions, particularly if any of the following:
- If the woman patient is pregnant or she is planning to become one, as well as in the duration of breast-feeding.
- Consult you doctor if you are taking any herbal preparation, or dietary supplement, prescription or nonprescription medicine.
- If you have allergic reaction to medicines and such substances.
- If you have a history of kidney problems, overactive thyroid, heart problems high blood pressure, asthma, stomach, glaucoma or increased pressure in the eye, bladder, troubled urinating, intestine blockage, prostate difficulties or seizures.
Some medications may interact with cyproheptadine syrup. Talk to your health care provider if you are taking any other medicament, particularly, which are mentioned below:
- MAOIs (eg, phenelzine)as they may enhance the endangerment of cyproheptadine syrup's side effects.
- Selective serotonin re-uptake substances (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because their power may be reduced by cyproheptadine syrup.
- This is not an absolute list of all the medical interactions, which may occur. Inquire your health care provider if this syrup may interact with some other medicament you are taking. Confirm with your health care provider if you are doing any changes in the dosages of the medicine.
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- All India